Starch Sodium Octenyl Succinate
Esterification of starch with –OH and –COOH of octenyl succinic anhydride yield Starch Sodium Octenyl Succinate, which will let the molecular strands of starch have both hydroxypropyl and lipophilicity. It is often added for producing emulsification and microencapsulation.
Product Item / Features
- Improve consistency of emulsification for food emulsions.
- Form film due to its lipophilicity.
- Various sauces- (1)Enhance consistency of emulsification (2) Mayonnaises
- Spices- (1) Long-lasting flavors (2) Spices powders
- Drying- (1)Decelerate the release of functional materials(2) Instant beverage mixes