Soybean protein is the source of protein which contains the most complete amino acid. Soybean has been playing an important role in human diet; it is used in various kinds of products, for example, soup, salad dressing, bread, cereal, beverage, noodle and pet food. The application of soybean protein is versatile due to its rich nutritional value and functionality.
Isolated soybean protein (XP-05): isolated soybean protein uses non-GMO low level modification edible skim soybean meal as its material; it becomes pale yellow soybean protein in powder form after processing, with multiple physical and chemical properties and no cholesterol. It is also hydrophilic, lipophilic, with good moisture maintenance, better elasticity, emulsifying stability, gelation and flavoring. Isolated soybean protein contains various essential amino acids with high nutritional value and can be widely used in different kinds of foods.
In general, plant proteins have less saturated fat and cholesterol compare to animal proteins. Plant proteins become more popular nowadays because they contain ingredients which are beneficial to human health. Other than that, soybean protein is a source of complete protein with low saturated fat and free of cholesterol; it gives essential amino acids for human body and it is also proved to be efficient in reducing LDL cholesterol.
Product Item / Features
- Meat product (sausage, ham and canned meat): to enhance the nutritional value of the product and intensify the mouthfeel.
- Flour product (cake and noodle): to enhance the biting of the product and it is also a help of color adjustment.
- Vegetarian product: to adjust the texture of the product.
- Cold beverage: to increase the nutritional value by adding soy protein isolate to raise the content of amino acids.
- Processed food (dumpling, bun, burger meat): to replace minced meat and increase the amount of fat to enhance the flavor of the product.