Starch added into POCL3 or STMP under alkalic environment (NaOH) can produce crosslinked tapioca starch which is able to stop ester bond from forming and decelerate granule swelling.
Product Item / Features
- Enhance its consistency during processing procedures
- Resistance to thermal, acid, alkali and shearing
- Paste form- opaque
- Various dressings or sauces- (1) Enhance the consistency of thickened dressings or sauces and extend the shelf life (2) Jams, condensed soy sauces and ketchups
- Canned food-(1) Better mouthfeel with thickened consistency (2) Minced pork sauces and canned corns
- Meats – (1)Better elasticity and water holding capacity (2)Meatballs, fish meatballs, fish paste products