- Baker Mate - Bakery Premix
- TOP INNO Specialized Mix for Food Service
- Fun Mix - Family Size (1KG)
- Fun Tex - Waffle Mold Series
- TOP TREE - Natural grain ingredients
- Starch Tex- Strach Products
- Tex Protein - Protein Products
- CreamTex - Non-dairy creamer
- Top Oil
- 2020 Koren Bread innovation competition competition
- Taipei Int'l Bakery Show 2018
- Cafe Malaysia 2018
- Snow Skin Mooncake - Wish you a lithe Mid-Autumn Festival
- Summer Taste-Mango Cream Soda
- 10th Thailand Retail, Food & Hospitality Services 2016
- Taiwan international Restaurant & Catering Show
- Taiwan International HALAL Expo
- NRA SHOW 2016
- ALIMENTARIA 2016
- FOOD & HOTEL ASIA 2016
- HOTELEX SHANGHAI 2016
- Taipei International Chain and Franchise Exhibition
- International Food and Beverage Exhibition
- Privacy Police
- Contact Us
Buckwheat | Food Texture and Various Powdered Products Manufacturer For Over 16 Years | TEXTURE MAKER ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.
Design of new mouthfeel, inventor of Buckwheat! Texture Maker is a food powder supplier with more than 16 years of experience in food industry. Their food powder is sold in many countries including Taiwan, China, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, the United States and Hawaii. Product selection includes Boba, waffle, rice waffle, gluten-free waffle, drinking powder, Korean bread, Cake, non-dairy creamer, natural grain ingredients, bubble tea, sweet potato powder, waffle maker.
ISO 22000 and HACCP certified, specialized in bakery premix, powdered product ingredients, and innovative mouthfeel design. Importing food ingredients and modified starch, with over 110 team members, Texture Maker Enterprise Co., Ltd. is a food ingredient R&D center and also a premix manufacturer.
Texture Maker has been offering customers high-quality powdered product production services, both with advanced technology and 16 years of food powder experience, Texture Maker ensures each customer's demands are met.
Buckwheat is related to Polygonaceae and native to the western region of China. It falls into two species- Common Buckwheat and Tatary Buckwheat. Common buckwheat is mainly cultivated in Europe and Asia while Tatary Buckwheat is usually cultivated in Siberia, Northeast China, Southern China, Mongolia and neighboring countries.